Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I find PA-40 Schedule G-L? I am looking to file that form with my state taxes (Pennsylvania).

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Where do I find PA-40 Schedule G-L? I am looking to file that form with my state taxes (Pennsylvania).

http://www.revenue.pa.gov/FormsandPublications/FormsforIndividuals/PIT/Documents/pa-40g-l.pdf

Or are asking how to get a credit for taxes paid to another state within Turbotax.  If so, go through the PA interview, you will be asked if you paid taxes to another state, say yes.

Be careful.  PA has reciprocal agreements with NJ, MD, WV, OH, VA, and IN.  If you had wage income from any of these states, PA will disallow the use of Schedule G.

sonuzed

Hi,

I have mistakenly entered incorrect value in this form. How can i edit it?

I tried doing PA taxes again but it does not pop-up that form.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, @re2boys @re2boys @sonuzed 

So what am I supposed to put in the box 'SW compensation "B?

Thank you,

Teresa M. "

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

If you are asking about the reciprocal states and what you should enter as compensation, you would have zero for PA if you are not are resident but have been taxed and live in one of the states mentioned. (NJ, MD, WV, OH, VA, and IN).

The PA return should have zero wages and any withholding will be refunded.  This works exactly the same way for each of the reciprocal states. Read the TurboTax help article below for further assistance.

If necessary go to the Personal Info to say you earned income in another state.  Do not file a reciprocal state return if there was no state withholding for that state.  In this situation file only your resident state.

Please add additional clarification if you need further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies