bulldawg40

Where do I fax my 8962 form. I am in the state of washington

TeresaM

If you entered your 1095-A information into the Health Insurance section of TurboTax for the tax year 2017, Form 8962 should have been included in the return.

If you received a notice from the IRS to send a revised copy of Form 8962 for tax year 2016, the notice should have included instructions of where to send the form for fastest processing.

TeresaM

bulldawg40

Tax year 2017. I caught my mistake before I received a letter
TeresaM

First, I recommend that you download or view a pdf of your return, to be sure the 8962 was not included.
If you use Print Center, it will give you an option to print Just my tax return or Include all worksheets. You can select just the return for your filing copy but I recommend to download the pdf of all worksheets, to have as a copy.
If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to Print Center.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6454241">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6454241</a>
TeresaM

When you receive a notice from the IRS they include the mailing address and a fax number for this particular notice of 8962, so you may wish to wait for the notice. Or you may call them at the phone number from last year 1-866-682-7451, extension 568, if you have additional questions. They may be processing request letters for Form 8962 at this time or it might be later in the tax season.