Where are RITA taxes paid during the current tax year deducted on the federal tax return?

If you are itemizing, you can include RITA on Schedule A, line 5 as part of your state and local income taxes. Please note that you are only allowed to claim either state and local income tax or state sales taxes but not both on Schedule A. 

To enter the state and local tax deduction on your federal income tax return in TurboTax, log into your tax return (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here and click on "Take me to my return") type "Schedule a" in the search bar then select "jump to Schedule a". TurboTax will guide you in entering this information.