may31sh

What do I put for my TN legal address for state taxes? I have no home in TN, I'm active duty military living in HI, but claim TN as my state of residence.

I have over $2500 in DIV which requires me to file with Tennessee.  But I don't know what to put for the legal address.

MichaelMc

As long as you indicate that you are a TN resident in the TurboTax Personal Information, there should be no problem generating a TN return for the Hall income tax.

I would advise using your current mailing address in HI for the address on the tax return, as that will be the best way to contact you should the state have any questions or notices that must be brought to your attention.