jcjudyeee

We never lived in Kentucky but it is insisting I file for Kentucky!!! It wont let me file without that state I never lived in! Help

How can I get it to realize I don't need to file for the state?  It won't stop.

DianeW

There are two things to do to make sure you an remove the Kentucky return.  Check the Personal Info tab and make sure Kentucky is not listed as another state where you lived.  If so change the answer to that question.

Next you can use the State Taxes tab to delete that state return if it is shown there.

DianeW