turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

We could not e-file your return for the following reason: You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

Can not file a GA Partnership return (form 700).  GA is not accepting paper return this year so this is a very serious situation.  Intuit had no problems taking my money, but they are not delivering as advertised.  This bug needs to be resolved or another solution for submitting the GA Partnership returns needs to be found. Thanks in advance

Error message in subject "We could not e-file your return for the following reason: You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

We could not e-file your return for the following reason: You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

We are coordinating with the GA Department of Revenue to begin e-filing of business returns.  It typically takes longer to set up the e-filing process for business returns than it does individual returns.  We appreciate your patience.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

We are coordinating with the GA Department of Revenue to begin e-filing of business returns.  It typically takes longer to set up the e-filing process for business returns than it does individual returns.  We appreciate your patience.  

I was able to successfully e-file my GA partnership return today.  This was not handled well by turbotax, but I understand working with 50 states must be difficult and it was eventually resolved.

Thanks,

Nate 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies