Shasta70

We are residents of Ohio. My husband is working in Tennessee, with no state income tax. His employer will not withhold $ to pay Ohio taxes. What should we do?

TomD8

If you and your husband's permanent home is in Ohio, then all your income is taxable by Ohio, regardless of where it's earned.  If your husband's employer does not withhold Ohio taxes, then you should strongly consider making estimated tax payments to Ohio, to avoid a large tax bill next year. 

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

TomD8