heidiellis98

Turbo Tax, Your tutorial states that the State interview will allow me to enter my 529 plan contribution, but there is no prompt. Kansas allows up to a 3k deduction.

There isn't a prompt to add deductions for my 529 plan.  I searched online and multiple other people have had this issue.  Please inform me what I need to do to claim the deduction as Kansas DOES allow a deduction on State income.

529 Plan contributions are entered on Schedule S Line A21, Kansas Supplemental Schedule.  
As stated in the answer below, the Kansas state forms have not been finalized.  Estimated date is 01/20/2017 for Schedule S.
Anita01

The 529 contribution question comes right after you select your school district.  It's called the Learning Quest Education Contributions (or any other 529)  and it's on a screen titled "Here's the Income Kansas Handles Differently".  You do need to have entered income in your federal program.