Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Topic:deceased taxpapyer state of Wisconsin. I see we have to file Federal Form 1310 for a deceased person. Does Wisconsin have similar form? I can't find in TurboTax.

I see I have to file IRS Form 1310 to redirect refund for a deceased taxpayer. Does Wisconsin have a similar tax form? I can't find any information on TurboTax.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
LindaA
Expert Alumni

Topic:deceased taxpapyer state of Wisconsin. I see we have to file Federal Form 1310 for a deceased person. Does Wisconsin have similar form? I can't find in TurboTax.

Yes, Wisconsin has something similar, Form 804, Claim for Decedent's Wisconsin Income Tax Refund. You'll be asked about this form during the state tax interview. (Click the screenshot below for reference.) 

dotdrew

I filled out form on Wisconsin website and saved as a PDF. How do I upload to my 2022 tax return so I can e-file

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

TurboTax does not support uploading your Wisconsin Form 804 to an Efiled return.  You will need to mail your Wisconsin return and attach the PDF copy. 

Here's more info on Wisconsin Form 804

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Annklx1

Then the instructions in TurboTax should make that VERY clear. It kept telling me to attach Form 804 for e-filing, but then would not let me efile. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies