dontucker341

The income amount in my Form SD 100 is wrong and wont let me E file. how do I correct this

DanPaul02

Did the amount come from withholding on W2 and /or 1099 forms?  Go back and see where the amount came from and make any correction needed.

It is probably a good idea to delete the SD-100 that is giving an error and then let TurboTax create it again.

Hal_Al

What is wrong about it, e.g. did you not live in that district all year?  Essentially, if it's wrong, you entered something wrong and you need to correct it, usually in the interview in the SD section.  For traditional School Districts (SD), the amount of income comes off the OH state form.  For earned income districts, TT will pick it up from your W-2, but will give you a chance to change the amount.