turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does anyone have a ddd 2019?

I’m so sorry...Ik how u feel...Identity verification?? Hmmm I wonder if that’s maybe my problem...I’ve been married since 2013 but I just changed my ssc over in January this year to my married name. Everything I worked last year was in my maiden name. I haven’t received a letter though...

I haven’t received anything either but some are saying call them to see because they don’t always send stuff in time for us to fix or verify whatever it is they want I just really need my money

My refund hit Sbbt this morning now just waiting for it to hit my bank, anyone have experience on how long this takes?

Same here! I think last year I got it a day early. If not, will be there tomorrow
Texasgirl2319
Returning Member

I just received a text from Republic Bank my return is at my tax preparer office. Thank God!! Hoping y'all see your deposit today too hold tight it's coming

Can someone please answer!!!
I used turbo tax free edition, I never had to pay the $39.99 nor was I asked for it to be taken out of my refund, I never upgraded, anyways I was wondering does my refund still go to sbtpg or just my bank than my card? I’ve been checking sbtpg but nothing. So I was curious to if it will ever go on there or not. In previous years I would check and nothing as well. Also my WMR only updates every saturday, so if my refund was sent yesterday would the WMR bar not show sent until this saturday? If anyone can help with any info I’ll be so grateful for it, I’ve been searching for answers but can’t find any. I have a DDD for the 27th.

On my previous post, I owed a little over $300 to the state but they took that out in my state refund and I already received the remaining state refund the 15th.
tax474

Yes deposit date of 2/22/2019 as of today! Hope this helps!

@tax474 when was the last time you checked before today?
tax474

@GetyourselfUp&tryAgain  I checked on 2/14/2019 and still one bar then decided in order to keep my anxiety down Lol not to check again until the following week which I did today that's when the bar reached refund approved and deposit date of 2/22/2019

Mine refund and my boyfriends were accepted on 1-30 & 1-31 and we only had a half a bar on the TurboTax account and now it’s all the way across and said it was accepted but on wmr it still saids processing. Does this mean anything? This is driving me insane. We’re in KY

@carlyjthomas92 The TT bars are automatic just means you've reached your 21 days.

Filed 2/9. I’m a Pather. Never received the Path message. Was on 1 bar the whole time with Topic 152. Just updated this am. DDD by 2/25.

I'm still processing
kthompson_2015
Returning Member

I finally received a DDD of 2/27 today I used The green dot card does anyone think or no if my funds be available before the 27th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies