turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does anyone have a ddd 2019?

@sweetie89 that was fast
sweetie89

@GetyourselfUp&tryAgain , yeah it was , and I feel a little selfish cause people still waiting to get date and I’m pissed cause I’m waiting on the phone call lol , needs my funds so I can get my car out the shop before this snow hits

I called this morning and this is what I was told.. Ok they said some returns are being held a little longer than others with the credits.. he did say however that everyone with the credits and those that have been processed will see a DDD between in the morning to the 23rd and will have it in our banks by the 27th. He was able to tell me that mine has been processed, there is a return date on it (but could not tell me it) and that there was no errors on mine. They go by 21 days from Jan 28th which is the day they officially opened.. I hope this helps

As long as the only hold on your account is the PATH hold there are no issues.

I filed on 02/06 accepted the same day I have DDD of 02/22
tragic509

I filed on 2/04
Accepted same day
DDD of 2/22
- hopefully everyone sees their money soon!!!
sweetie89

TAlked to my tax preparer , and she said that for the people that have 2/22 won’t see anything til the weekend and that’s probably, talking about blown to the max

Do anyone have a reference number 9001

I have a friend who had the path message and updated on Sunday night with a DDD of feb 22nd

I'm hoping to see the money in my account soon. This waiting game is crazy

Lots od 2-22 ddd are dropping now....
scampbe9

I spoke to irs today and the lady I spoke to definitely said it’s possible to get our refunds earlier but most likely will post 27th of the month especially the ones with not credits. The irs rep stated they started to process the ones with credits on the 15th so I guess the test batch were folks who did not received both credits. I could be wrong. Just an opinion. I didn’t have a refund date she said still being processed basically mean when are approved but our refunds are on hold until they decide to release them or feb 27th
scampbe9

With BOTH credits sorry *
kelz1129

Anyone stuck on the we recieved your return and it is being processed. Got they money I pray that they just put my money in my account before it update on wmr

got my state refund a week after I filed and got accepted. But because I claimed my children I had to wait until the 15 th for the federal , but last year I got my refund around this time. Now it’s just saying processing over a week and it’s frustrating because I know nothing is wrong with my taxes and it would be nice if they updated the wmr and gives us a clue
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies