State Tax I already paid Missing from my taxes

In 2020 I worked January-March but due to covid the rest of the year I collected unemployment. I had unemployment taxed. While filing my New York state taxes it shows the state tax I already paid on the unemployment however it does not have the state taxes I paid with my paycheck at the beginning of the year. Where it says lets review your New York Numbers the state tax is missing, how do I fix this?

When you entered your W-2 from the job you had early in the year did you enter anything from box 17 of that W-2?

You must enter the W2 information from your employer January to March.  Your New York state tax withheld will be in boxes 15-16-17.