EAP

Should I change my W-2 locality? It lists me as NYC-RES, but I live and work in Westchester, NY, not NYC.

TurboTax has a spot under Federal taxes where I can uncheck this,  but I don't know how it will affect my state and local taxes since my W-2 lists NYC-RES. I work in Westchester. Payroll is processed via ADP, which lists my tax jurisdiction as "local worked in 002R - NYC".
MiriamF

You may want to ask your employer to change your residency designation and issue a corrected W-2.

If your W-2 lists you as a NYC resident and you fail to report as such, then you will hear from the City. Believe me.

If your employer agrees to issue a corrected form, you could uncheck the NYC-RES box in anticipation of the corrected W-2. Make sure you get your corrected form!