Rhode Island is saying they are missing information. Is there a way for me to get it to them through turbo tax?

It says:

There was an issue with the Schedule W or your W2s required with your return. Need a completed Schedule W with W-2(s) and/or 1099(s) attached. 

I received the same notice. If you go into your efiled turbo tax return, on the RI return there is a Schedule W page that is just a schedule that lists all your W-2's or 1099's with RI tax withheld. Just print the Where's my refund page notice, the schedule W, and your w-2, then mail or fax it to the address/phone number they put on the Where's my Refund Page.

Seems like this is happening with a lot of people who efiled this year with turbotax.  Turbotax, is this a glitch since when I access my filed turbo tax return, the schedule W is clearly there?

You should be able to print a Schedule W from the Print Center, and hopefully you stored copies of your paper W-2's and 1099's with your important records.  (You should always keep these, especially since they are required for several other things, such as mortgage applications.)  

To get to the print center,

• Log into your account 
  • Click on Tax tools in the left bar
  • Then choose Print Center 
  • Follow the prompts to view, save or print your return.

TurboTax recommends that you always save a PDF or print copy of your complete return, including all worksheets and schedules.  

I personally think turbo tax is doing something so next year you use the upgraded version you have to pay for...i just don't understand how you can upload your info and the state is saying your missing something it just seems awfully fishy i been doing my taxes 40 years never have i forgot to put my w2 info with my taxes!!!!!!!