Solved: Received 1099-G form from KY Dept Rev saying I have a refund from 2015, but I live in NJ now.

Received 1099-G form from KY Dept Rev saying I have a refund from 2015, but I live in NJ now.

I received this after I filed taxes, so I amended my file to add that info in, and now it says I don't get any state money from Nj, where I'm living now. Is this correct?

It depends.  That form is used by the states to report the amount of state tax refund you received last year, which may or may not be taxable on your federal return this year.  The key is whether or not you claimed itemized deductions or not.  Your itemized deductions (for 2015) includes your state and local taxes you paid in 2015, so when you receive a refund in 2016, a portion and perhaps all of that refund is now taxable.  The fact that you moved to another state does not affect whether or not the amount on that form is taxable or not.

The question is therefore, did you itemize last year?  Here's an FAQ that will help you to answer that question and see if that form needs to be reported or not:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4767958