turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ohio Turbo Tax 2020 seems to be downloaded because I can view. But when ask to Print, this message appears "Your Ohio return is currently unavailable to view, print or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet." How to solve ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

20 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Ohio Turbo Tax 2020 seems to be downloaded because I can view. But when ask to Print, this message appears "Your Ohio return is currently unavailable to view, print or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet." How to solve ?

Please click here to view the forms availability for your state. 

The forms you are using may not be ready yet or may not be supported to e-file. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Your link takes me to a login page for shiftboard and provides no help in finding out why I cant print my 2020 state return for Ohio

So, what is the solution? Is there a Turbo Tax technical help site? 

I just now experienced the same "error" message when trying to print my Ohio Tax return.

Ted and Friends alike,

Being an impatient sort, I bit the bullet and decided to place $20 into Intuit's coffers and see if TurboTax would let me file my Ohio state taxes electronically ... Shazzam,  TurboTax must have found the "unavailable" form and sent my taxes through to Ohio.gov. 

Now isn't that convenient ... if you want to save the $20 and hard-copy-mail your state taxes, TT just can't seem to locate all the forms ... but cough up the $20, and bingo you're in-like-Flynn.

Looks like HR Block 2021 is in my future.  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

@teddarrow2253 TurboTax is aware of the experience and is working on a resolution.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@AkinaLO How quickly will this issue be resolved and why was another individual able to submit by paying extra money? what is the difference

Hi ... It's me again ... Not only am I "impatient" but also easily annoyed.

While you are waiting for TT to find the forms,  just for sh*ts and giggles try to register on Ohio Taxation.Gov and start to file your state taxes "free" on their web-site... What a joke !!

You have to be a Chinese CPA / Lawyer to even begin to figure out the different Section-A ; etc. questions.

I'm glad I graduated **bleep**-Laud from KSU ... I can at least realize when the "system" is out of control.

Cheers, 

What is the status of this issue -Ohio return is currently unavailable to view, print or download because some of the forms haven't been finalizied yet?  

I have the issue too.  TT is up to date too, and the state of Ohio has all their forms available to the public. 

So how do we contact Intuit Tech Support?  Their website seems to direct to this thread where we users have the lovely joy of talking to one another trying to figure out how to fix THEIR software.

What else is troublesome is that the message in TT has a link to "Notify me when my forms are ready".  I click that and it takes me to a page to enter my email.  I enter my email and I get another error.

Could someone from Intuit speak up?  I didn't spend $100 for crap software

TT updated software for Ohio and I was able to print off my Ohio return.   (2/11! 21).  

Thank you!

Hi REJ81,

It's been fixed. 

Thank you,

REJ81

Having the same problem with Ohio return. Can't find it to print it. I did get an e-mail saying, Ohio Tax Return has been E-Filed. Had no problem with Federal return printing or E-File. 

Turbo doesn't seem to have an answer,at least  I can't find one. 

Same here.I like that idea

Manage cookies