Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NJ State Return

I was informed today that the form will be ready tomorrow (2/18/2022) and the Cx is good-to-go.

LDTT
Level 2

NJ State Return

Be Careful: 

additional / related problem(s) I found in NJ-1040 forms separately as follows:  The following are indicated as enclosed on the NJ 1040 I printed for submission.  NONE APPLY:  "Federal Extension Filed, The address above is a foreign address.  Your address has changed.  Death Certificate is enclosed."       TO BE CLEAR: I did not file a fed extension, I have not moved out of country and changed my address, I am not dead.

NJ State Return

Which form specifically? And what is CX?

Jgal9458
Returning Member

NJ State Return

Same thing here...so annoying..Turbo Tax needs to fix it. If they don't guess I will file with a different software.

NJ State Return

I'm getting the same error.  This didn't happen before today's 2/17/22 update.  I'm guessing its a bug in their program but call support to check into it anyway.  I get this error on multiple returns I'm trying to efile for my kids.  CRAZY!!!

NJ State Return

Same here. No idea what the Pass-through Business Alternative Tax Credit is, nor how to find it in my return, nor have I ever used it before in TT.  I googled it, and I can't imagine any relevance.

NJ State Return

Same Problem here...What do we DO ???

NJ State Return

I am having the same issue I spoke to 4 representatives from turbo tax and they either had no clue or blamed it on my job.

NJ State Return

no i would not give them any money to file they need to fix their glitch first. 

NJ State Return

you would think Turbo Tax would have done something by now to fix the situation or put out a statement 

NJ State Return

Same here if it is not fixed by tonight I am going to go with credit karma or HR Block

Wolf4

NJ State Return

I have having the same issue. I do not have pass-through income. I just want to finish my **bleep** taxes. 

Intuit -- what's the deal? Please reply!

Wolf4

NJ State Return

I have having the same issue. I do not have pass-through income. I just want to finish my darn taxes. 

Intuit -- what's the deal? Please reply!

NJ State Return

Have the same error and my son as well.  all after downloading the updates we all have been waiting for since receiving the NJ DOP error originally.  That appears to be fixed but like so many others this one showed up.  Interestingly it showed up at the end of final checks and not at the NJ check process.  Is this a NJ error or a TT error in the program???  anyone know what DOP stands for???

NJ State Return

DOP = disposition of property. 

This HAS to be intentional by both NJ and turbo tax - NJ probably can't handle the volume and they do it this way to screw us over. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies