Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mash7627
Returning Member

need to download another 2020 state

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe2020  Have Federal and 1 state done.  Need to purchase another state.  How can I do this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I have downloaded Federal and New York and need to download California and the screen freezes and does not allow me to purchase it and download

@l6mscorpio wrote:

I have downloaded Federal and New York and need to download California and the screen freezes and does not allow me to purchase it and download

I don't know if this will help any, but it can't hurt to try.   I believe that purchase screen is a popup window (smaller window).    If you are using Windows 10, several users have reported problems with popup windows not functioning correctly, and in some cases this was due to screen resolution.

If using Windows 10, try lowering your screen resolution to 800x600 and see if the problem recurs.  You can set the resolution back later after you have your download.

Settings>System>Display

Or also at that settings section if your scaling is set higher than 100%, try putting the scaling back to 100%.    Please report back your results.

@mash7627 wrote:

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe2020  Have Federal and 1 state done.  Need to purchase another state.  How can I do this?

With your return open, go to the top menubar and choose the ONLINE menu.  In the dropdown choose "Download State" and follow the prompts to purchase another state program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies