Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Massachusetts State Form 1-NR/PY "has not been approved for release" at this time. How will I know when this form is approved? Is there a projected date?

TurboTax Deluxe Desktop User
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
TomD8
Level 15

Massachusetts State Form 1-NR/PY "has not been approved for release" at this time. How will I know when this form is approved? Is there a projected date?

MA Form 1-NR/PY is scheduled to be available on February 9.

Here's a link to the TurboTax Forms Availability tool:

Intuit App

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

😐

See here, February 9,2023  both for Print and efile.

Thank you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Am I still able to file the other returns like federal and the other state 

Do you know if I can file the federal and my home state return and just hold off on the mass NR/PR

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, you may do that. When you are ready to file, you can choose to efile your federal and state return and then choose to mail and print your Mass Form 1. You may open up your return later to change the file option to the Mass Form 1 later.

@Pudrucker76 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies