Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Georgia scorp efile

What is going on with being able to e-file a Georgia form 600s return? Every Friday, the available date to e-file is

pushed back another week. The return is due by March 15, 2024.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

Georgia scorp efile

I tried this am and still no go.  Same with you?

Georgia scorp efile

Same with us.  

Georgia scorp efile

Yep. Same here. I ended up printing the return and mailing it. I'm done with TurboTax for business tax returns. You pay for the state return which includes e-file and end up having to mail it. They should refund all subscribers that have encountered this problem.

Georgia scorp efile

Two hours now on phone with several agents.  They don't even seen to know there is a problem.  This type has been going on since early February 

Georgia scorp efile

They should pay us for hours wasted - especially during tax time

Awhalen2

Georgia scorp efile

Transmissions not available for Georgia for partnerships or S Corps. I have tried everything and talked to 4 different agents. No one can help. Last person said forms would not be available until 3/21. That is good since returns are due 3/15! So disappointed in TT! I have spent hours trying to get this figured out and spent $100 for both GA software packages that advertise as including e-filing! Apparently not!

Awhalen2

Georgia scorp efile

Agreed!!

Georgia scorp efile

Maybe we should file complaints with the Federal Trade Commission.  When you purchase the software it clearly states free e-file, which doesn't work. 

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Georgia scorp efile

Although the Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Business indicates that the Georgia State Income modules for all business entities are ready for filing, recent developments have delayed implementation. Since we have not been given an estimated release date, you may wish to consider requesting an extension of time to file.

According to the Georgia Department of Revenue, if you have a filed a Federal extension (Form 7004) by the original due date of your return, you will be granted an additional 6 months to file your Georgia return. Form 7004 is available in all versions of TurboTax Business.

If you have already filed the federal return, you can still extend the Georgia return by using Form IT-303.

@rhwjr1978 

@BethS103 

@Awhalen2 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Georgia scorp efile

I hope Turbo Tax realizes the amount of inconvenience this causes.  I have 5 returns to do and then personal which can't be done until Georgia is accepted.  We paid for product and expect it to work.  Every phone I make it takes customer service one hour to figure out the problem (despite telling them exactly what is going on).  The first post regarding this was in the first week of February.  I find your stated solution very lacking.

Georgia scorp efile

Agreed. They should be refunding all effected users for all the inconvenience.

Georgia scorp efile

This is unbelievable that Intuit is so incompetent that they can't have electronic documents ready to file before the due date and would ask their customers to file an extension because of their failure.  Sounds like a class action lawsuit to me.  I'm done with this company.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies