partick1873

My Kentucky state tax were to be taken out of my account and paid but has not happen .

MichaelMc

Please do not be concerned. Under the best conditions, it sometimes takes two or three business days for payments to actually clear the banking system and appear in your account. For state taxing agencies, April 15 would never be considered the best conditions, as you might imagine. Be confident that your payment will be processed by your state taxing agency and it will be treated as having been received on April 15, if that is the date you specified when you filed.

MichaelMc