Oklahoma Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Cen...

DolphJack31

Oklahoma Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Center

I had no problem with going to the "Other Oklahoma Credits" page and clicking "Update" under the Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Center. I then put in the dollar amount for "Credit Established During Current Tax Year" and "Unused Credit Carried Over from prior Year", no problem. 

The Problem:

But the instructions say, "Be sure to include a copy of Form 564 with your return." So I downloaded and filled a pdf copy of Form 564. But WHERE should I attach Form 564? I don't see anywhere where I can attach pdfs.

pattif12

There are only rare cases that you can attach a PDF in the TurboTax Software.

You will be prompted to attach a PDF, if needed. Did you get a prompt from TurboTax?

DolphJack31

No prompt to attach the pdfs. All the instructions said were, "Be sure to include a copy of Form 564 with your return."

CWang

TurboTax does not currently support pdf attachments for Oklahoma electronic returns. If a return contains any forms that need to be attached for supporting documentation purposes, they should be mailed to the Oklahoma Tax Commission along with Form 511EF. This information is included in the electronic filing instructions under "What You Need  to Sign and Mail".

DolphJack31

CWang:

Does that mean that I should efile everything as normal, and then at the end, I will see a section saying "What You Need  to Sign and Mail"?

CWang

@DolphJack31 that is correct.