Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

okla income

I have to do an Okla state income report because I had gambling winnings.  I actually live in Texas.  Do I have to show my pension earnings from my federal report on the okla report?

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

okla income

You are a resident of TX who earned gambling winnings sourced to OK.  You are to file a nonresident OK state tax return to report OK sourced gambling winnings.


As you go through the screens of the OK nonresident state tax return, you will be allowed to remove your TX based incomes from the OK nonresident state tax return.


See Oklahoma Department of Revenue publication page 3:


"Every nonresident with Oklahoma source gross income of $1,000 or more is required to file an Oklahoma income tax return."

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"