kh2000

North Carolina TurboTax Business Says there is Error on State Tax Form But Appears to Be Typo

TurboTax Business Says there is Error on State Tax Form when I try to print.  On the diagnostic screen it wants me to Select Box C (Multistate Corporation).  It highlights Box B though.  This is my final return so no Franchise Tax is owed since it is prepaid in NC.

Why do I need to select multistate corporation?

TurbotaxTypoNc.png

tagteam

You should probably contact Support for this particular issue.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

tagteam

kh2000

Thanks, I called TurboTax support and they said just file by mail and ignore error.  

They said issues like this are common at beginning of year as they work out issues with federal and state governments.