Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

momee02

2/16/2017 will everyone with the PATH MESSAGE FINALLY SEE A DDD??? "

Never using them for fees again
meshipoo

SBTPG has mine. Ill let yall know when I receive
Parys05

Sbtpg received mine and deducted their fees. I'm waiting on it to hit my AMEX serve card ddd 2/23

IF YOURE USING SBBT

MOST LIKELY YOULL RECIEVE YOUR FUNDS TONIGHT AROUND 1AM OR WHENEVER YOUR BANK REFRESHES THEIR DATA OVER NIGHT.

Sbbt has funds waiting on netspend

Ok! my issue maybe that I didn't filed one of my W2's and honestly I really forgot that I worked at that job because it was a temp position. So my question is....Will that be a reason that I received a 4464c letter. And if so..Does it really take the full 90 days for it to be released..I was looking through some reviews and it stated that it's not an audit..I never had this to happen before..Someone please advise

No

I have once not file a W2 from my second job.

And I still got my return on time

Been 2 years and no audit.

They tax us anyways so keep the money lol
sarajane4

@yolandapattonhic I doubt that is the reason you have two years to file taxes from previous years. What happens is when you send in your taxes the system alerted them and they pulled it for review it could have been something as simple as a box not being checked or a box that was checked but had the wrong information. It could have been that someone else tried to use your ss# and they wanted to verify your identity. There are a number of different reasons this can happen. If it were a situation where they need more information they would have told you what information they needed in the letter that was sent to you or sent you another letter requesting more information. If they said there is no other action you need to take then you just have to be patient and it will come. The 90 days is a estimate, yes it can take up until April 15 and some do and some don't they say that because they would rather tell you 90 days just in case instead of saying 2 weeks and they may not be done in that time and you get upset. The main thing is there was either a mistake made or a security risk they are trying to handle and as long as you are who you say you are and you didn't lie on your taxes there is nothing for you to worry about. And if you have not received another letter or the letter you received did ask for more information you should receive a ddd any time now... Usually within 21 days from the date of the letter but since this new path act it could be different this year. Best Wishes to you.

Filed 2/3
Aproved 2/16
Ddd 2/23
In bank account 2/22
Yes I had TT fees
Good luck everyone
tdesign

Got my money on my netspend card tonight around 9pm, after seeing an update from SBBTPG around 6am the same day, earlier.

I filed on 02/05 with EIC. Yes I had fees taken out through TT
hskeete23

I just checked my federal this morning and I got a DDD OF THE 23rd of feb!!!. Just before it was in the generic message of having to wait until after the 15th because of the PATH ACT . Hopefully this will take some stress away and the good thing is that there moving ALONG!!!!

I submitted my taxes with eitc and actc 2/6/17 accepted the same day had path message until 2/15/17 5am central time on 2/16/17 no path message, the message that appeared was we have your tax return and it is being processed it is now 2/17/17 6:19 am central time and I have and approve status with bars sayin ddd is for 2/22/17... 

kmoseley

Filed and accepted 2/23. Finally got DDD of 2/23!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies