Never received my state taxes

It’s has been about 1 month and a half since I filed my taxes and I received my taxes but not my state taxes.

Never received my state taxes

If your State return was accepted, you would need to check your State's website for information regarding your State refund.

How do I track my state refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

Never received my state taxes

Same here I’m in the exact same position! Idk what to do I’m getting frustrated and need help! 

Never received my state taxes

@Noelle Casey    As I stated above, if your State return was accepted, your State is the only one that will know when you will get your refund.  You need to check your States website.