cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Never received my state taxes

It’s has been about 1 month and a half since I filed my taxes and I received my taxes but not my state taxes.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

If your State return was accepted, you would need to check your State's website for information regarding your State refund.

How do I track my state refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Highlighted

Same here I’m in the exact same position! Idk what to do I’m getting frustrated and need help! 

Highlighted
Level 15

@Noelle Casey    As I stated above, if your State return was accepted, your State is the only one that will know when you will get your refund.  You need to check your States website.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**