Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Need to Edit Un-filed MA Form 1 Return

Prepared my taxes a couple days ago - Federal, Massachusetts (Resident), and Michigan (Traveled and earned income for part of the year here).

Upon completing the taxes, Federal and Michigan could be e-filed. Massachusetts for some reason cannot (and so must be printed/mailed). Have mailed yet as I believe there is an error - Turbotax is only letting me input the income I made in MA on the MA Form 1 rather than all of my wages for the year on line 3.


Anyone have experience with this? Should only the wages earned in MA appear on line 3 of Form 1? Or gross wages from MA and MI, which would potentially be offset by credits earned on Schedule OJC? 


Thought it was the former. 


2 Replies
New Member

Need to Edit Un-filed MA Form 1 Return

Also - is there a way for me to go back and edit this in TurboTax? I currently do not see an option to do so. 

Expert Alumni

Need to Edit Un-filed MA Form 1 Return

if you have already filed your federal return, log into Turbo Tax.  When you reach the page where it indicates you return was accepted, look down on the bottom of the screen where it  says "add a state." This will get you back into your return.  You can select State in the left navigational pane and edit your state return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings