need to download another 2020 state

mash7627

need to download another 2020 state

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe2020  Have Federal and 1 state done.  Need to purchase another state.  How can I do this?

l6mscorpio

need to download another 2020 state

I have downloaded Federal and New York and need to download California and the screen freezes and does not allow me to purchase it and download

mesquitebean

need to download another 2020 state

@l6mscorpio wrote:

I don't know if this will help any, but it can't hurt to try.   I believe that purchase screen is a popup window (smaller window).    If you are using Windows 10, several users have reported problems with popup windows not functioning correctly, and in some cases this was due to screen resolution.

If using Windows 10, try lowering your screen resolution to 800x600 and see if the problem recurs.  You can set the resolution back later after you have your download.

Settings>System>Display

Or also at that settings section if your scaling is set higher than 100%, try putting the scaling back to 100%.    Please report back your results.

mesquitebean

need to download another 2020 state

@mash7627 wrote:

With your return open, go to the top menubar and choose the ONLINE menu.  In the dropdown choose "Download State" and follow the prompts to purchase another state program.