turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need help with filing Maryland form 500CR & 502CR

It seems turbo tax doesn't allow filing of Maryland form 500CR. I have received a schedule K-1 (Form 510) with a line 24, share of the Biotechnology Investment Incentive Tax Credit. I need help to find alternate option to file my Maryland State income tax return that includes Form 500CR & 502CR. Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I know Intuits professional tax program ProSeries doesn't include it with their 1040 product either, I'm afraid you may be stuck printing it out from the MD website and attaching it to the tax return and filing by paper...I'm not familiar with MD returns, Im in CA, Im not sure how else to get around this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Returning Member

Turbo Tax does not allow you to pull a Maryland Form 500CR into your 502 individual tax return to take credit for a Energy Storage Income Tax Credit which is required on line 25 of the 502. Therefore you must print out the 500CR and complete it . Then override line 25 on the 502 to enter the results of the 500CR. Then mail your return in with a 500CRW Wavier for electronic filing. This is the first time I have not be able to use Turbo Tax in 20 Years. Very disappointed in Turbo tax support. Spent hours on the phone and they were not interested in fixing the problem. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies