My family and I moved to Taiwan in August and will return this July. Am I still a full-year resident of my state (Ohio)?

There are 50 States, and each has their own rules.  We aren't going to guess which one you lived in.

Simple answer: yes.

Your absence appears to be a temporary absence. But, it depends on all  the details.

"Resident: You are an Ohio resident for income tax purposes if you are domiciled in Ohio. Thus, under Ohio law, the terms “domiciled” and “resident” mean the same thing. Generally, any individual with an abode in Ohio is presumed to be a resident. The abode can be either owned or rented. Temporary absence from your Ohio abode, no matter how long, does not change your residency status. Thus, if you live in Ohio, the presumption is that you are an Ohio resident. Ohio residents are eligible for the resident credit on any non-Ohio income if they were subject to, and paid tax on, that income in another state."

Reference: https://www.tax.ohio.gov/ohio_individual/individual/residency_status.aspx