Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My amended state return keeps getting rejected

The first time around I filed my state taxes, they were accepted. I realized that I was missing two w2g’s so I did an amend and now it’s being rejected. I’ve tried twice now, and both times have been rejected and I have scanned through everything but all looks good. I got an email for TurboTax stating what had happened and it says 

OK_Amend_IRSSubmissionId - Your Oklahoma Amended tax return is on hold pending a product update. Please check again for updates.

when I go to click the link to fix return and just takes me to TurboTax homepage. What do I do?? Can anyone help me please? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

Oklahoma amendments are all on hold waiting for an update.  This update is scheduled to happen this Friday, March 1st. 

If you filed using TurboTax Online, the program will update automatically, you will just need to revisit your state return, make any changes as needed, and process it again.   

If you are using TurboTax Desktop, you will need to update your program first, then review and process your return again.   

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

Oklahoma amendments are all on hold waiting for an update.  This update is scheduled to happen this Friday, March 1st. 

If you filed using TurboTax Online, the program will update automatically, you will just need to revisit your state return, make any changes as needed, and process it again.   

If you are using TurboTax Desktop, you will need to update your program first, then review and process your return again.   

Thank you so much for your reply! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies