Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Missing form cannot submit state or city MI CF - COV City of Battle Creek non resident wage allocation Covid

Will not allow me to issue state electronic or city paper because form  MI  CF-COV  Non resident wage allocation Covid.....  form is not ready.   City of Battle Creek, MI

I called the city.  They say it is ready.  I can see it under the forms view but it has a red lettering at the top saying "DO NOT FILE"  in red.      How do I confirm or ask Turb tax to check?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Missing form cannot submit state or city MI CF - COV City of Battle Creek non resident wage allocation Covid

TurboTax does not list the status of state or city returns under state forms availability for Michigan so the only way to confirm this is to go to Print Center and preview your forms. When DO NOT FILE disappears, the form will be ready.

You can file Battle Creek directly with the city at e-file individual tax returns and estimated payments.

To remove your city return from TurboTax go to Michigan and keep going until you reach Live or Work in Any of These Cities?

• Uncheck Battle Creek.
  • On Review Battle Creek information select Do Not Prepare a Battle Creek return
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies