abolters

Michigan State Return Form Not Loading

I'm using downloaded TurboTax Home & Business, and have finished my federal taxes. When I click "start" for the Michigan return forms, it downloads and then nothing happens. I am not able to work on my state return. I restarted my program, as well as my computer, with no changes. How can I access the Michigan materials to complete my return?

KathrynG3

Michigan State Return Form Not Loading

Yes, this issue can be resolved. Click the link for more details about troubleshooting the installation and consider re-downloading the state

If you are still experiencing unexpected results, please call in to TurboTax - click the link for your call-in options - and tell them you were given this message from the TurboTax Employee Experts in Community for the Call Center Team:

• your program is not updating.
  • This is a known issue.
  • The solution is for the call center pro's to push you
    • first the federal software, and
    • then the state.
  • Everything will work after the new download.

@abolters

KathrynG3

Michigan State Return Form Not Loading

• your program is not updating.
  • This is a known issue.
    • first the federal software, and
    • then the state.

@abolters

abolters

Michigan State Return Form Not Loading

Yes, this worked, thank you. I called with all of this information, but had to walk through their diagnostics again (very unfortunately another 35-minute phone call).

In the end, I was pushed a state download, which worked well and fixed the problem.