turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Known Technical Issue with "IT-360.1 TP -- Change of City Resident Status Stmt" - Need Resolution ASAP to File

@GabiU and any other admin who can assist.

There appears to be a consistent technical issue with IT-360.1 TP - Change of City Resident Status Stmt" for some users while using TurboTax, including myself. Whenever we try to input the correct requested amount, the input never takes and keeps looping.

Please refer to this thread for further context and user generated tokens: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/business-taxes/discussion/re-i-need-help-completing-this-entry-it-...

@LenaH is on the thread.

My token is: 819233.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I upgraded to Max and Premier but nothing resolved it.
Thank you very much for you time. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Known Technical Issue with "IT-360.1 TP -- Change of City Resident Status Stmt" - Need Resolution ASAP to File

Found a solution thanks to the help of @xhgfxhj :

"It seems to be impossible to fix on the error page, but if you go back to the state page and click the button next to:

New York City and Yonkers info and allocations.

Then in the first column simply put in the number indicated in the text, this is the entire amount.  The second column is what is actually attributed to NYC."

Charli27
Returning Member

Another solution that a customer used:

Instead of copy-pasting, to backspace everything, and manually type in the number.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies