Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It’s saying I need to add a address for form 310 solar credit however I didn’t have solar

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

It’s saying I need to add a address for form 310 solar credit however I didn’t have solar

If you did not claim a credit for solar energy, you can delete Arizona Form 310 from your return.

Click this link for instructions on How to Delete a Form in TurboTax Online

This link has info about the Arizona Credit for Solar Devices for your information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am having the same issue as this poster (and a dozen others who have posted as well) but that form isn't listed when I go into my forms. Form 310 isn't in the list. I have no solar energy credits, never have.  But it won't let me proceed without giving it an address.  

hcawley90
Returning Member

@Fenixforce sent this to me because they were awesome enough to figure it out.  I just did it and it worked:

So just fill out the form 310 even if you are not taking the credit and the rest of your 2020 return. Then once the review process is done, before submitting...

Head over to tax tools, then tools, then delete forms. Form 310 should appear and be able to delete. 

I just figured this out as well, and it worked!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies