Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Qualified business income deduction - are the QBI worksheets functional that support ln 9 of 2018 1040? TT did not link SE income to QBI ded summary and qbi worksheet

Same here
jbertaut

Qualified business income deduction - are the QBI worksheets functional that support ln 9 of 2018 1040? TT did not link SE income to QBI ded summary and qbi worksheet

I typed in "New QBI" into  the link box and linked it. It then proceeded to create the QBI worksheet

Really, I tried every variation of that command and nothing worked.
eddiel

Im still stuck. Anyone have any luck getting past this

Is Turbo Tax going to give us an Update that will simply Fix all of this?  I've wasted so much time searching for answers only to find this string...  ??
jbertaut

The update I downloaded this morning seem to fix it for me at least

Still not working for me. Mac CD version.

Thanks.  I just went to my Schedule C and when I tried to link to QBI at the bottom, it would not link. As if it was not an active link.  ??  

I still cant get it to work either. I have the self employed version.

I have the Home and Business version too - and I'm using Windows 10.  I printed out the Worksheet andinstructions from the IRS.gov webiste, and I'm doing it by hand - and then I'm going to go back to make sure Turbo Tax is working properly.

I'm printing out all the Worksheets. There's something not populating correctly in the Worksheets and/or transferring over and maybe it has to do with how the questions are answered.  Anyone else have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear.  My updates to the program are current.  ??

I worked on mine in TurboTax Deluxe on Jan 31 and it seemed to work (I did download a TurboTax update earlier that day though)
greints

Were you using desktop or online version?  Just wondering how we know when the online version has updates?

Still no go with the online version.

I talked to Intuit and they didn't have a clue about it. I'm waiting for tech support to contact me. I'm not getting an error. It's just not putting my deduction in there. I'm on TurboTax Home & Business 2018 for Mac.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies