Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

yaling

Is the California LLC Tax ($800) both deductible on Federal and CA tax return as a business expense? If not on CA tax return, how do I remove it from CA state return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Cindy0H

Is the California LLC Tax ($800) both deductible on Federal and CA tax return as a business expense? If not on CA tax return, how do I remove it from CA state return?

Yes, it is. It is a deduction on the federal return under Common Business Expenses...Taxes and Licenses. This deduction would be part of your Schedule C and would flow to the California return. You do not need to remove it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Cindy0H

Yes, it is. It is a deduction on the federal return under Common Business Expenses...Taxes and Licenses. This deduction would be part of your Schedule C and would flow to the California return. You do not need to remove it.

I thought it is deductible on federal, but must be removed from California because it is not considered deductible on the state level? which one is correct? <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2948388-is-the-california-llc-tax-800-and-or-llc-fee-900-deductibl...>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies