IP PIN

IP PIN

TurboTax Deluxe allows for a 5 digit IP PIN.  Mine is 6 digit.  How do I overcome this?  Thanks.

IP PIN

To enter a 6 digit IP PIN

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Scroll down to Other Return Info
  • On Identity Protection PIN, click the start button

Or enter ip pin in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ip pin

IP PIN

The IP PIN number issued to me has 6-digits. I need to change the IP PIN number to 5-digits to complete the

2019 federal income ta return.

IP PIN

Please follow the directions below to remove the option to enter a six-digit IP PIn:

1. Open your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for IP PIN (don't forget the space) and then select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. On the Identity Protection PIN screen, answer No to remove your IP PIN option.
  4. Select Continue.

The five-digit number that you have is your self-select pin rather than an (identity protection) IP PIN. Please view this TurboTax FAQ for more information.

IP PIN

My IP PIN is 6 digits    Turbo can only put 5 digits only  therefore my e-file keeps getting rejected.   Anyone please help with reply here or call me direct [phone number removed]

IP PIN

@najone wrote:

To enter a 6 digit IP PIN

• Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Scroll down to Other Return Info