Yes, TurboTax will update the software to include the non-resident form when it is available. You will just need to log in and finish filing your state return. The form you are referring to is most likely, Form MO-CR, Credit for Income Taxes Paid to Other States. This form and all the other Missouri forms will be finalized on 01/30/2020. Please view the Missouri Forms Availability page for more information.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Hi, I download MO state tax return on my computer, however, no tax paid to other state part, (MO-CR form), is there anything wrong? Could you tell me how to input the information? Thanks !
Hi, I don't have MO-CR in my turbo tax, after I click "Tax paid to other state", the first question is "Any Missouri income tax payment? (MO-2NR/2ENT?)", there is no place to input the other states taxes. Thanks.
If you are not seeing the Tax paid to other state form, review your input in this order to make sure that the MO-CR is being generated:
- Check My Info. Here are the steps to get there in TurboTax
- From the let menu, select My Info
- Edit your name (and any spouse listed) to check what your state of residence is and what other states you lived or worked in
- Go to the State section and re-run the interview
- From the left men, select State
- Add or Edit Missouri
- You will get to the Out of State Tax Credit during the interview
Still have questions?Make a post