xoxo56783

I was paid $14,141.00 by PA Unemployment. Paid tax on that money of$1,564.00. Seen where that income was on tax form but not the taxes withheld on my return

would like to know what to do.  I have a UC-1099G but dont see where its applied to my return. I was hoping for that money to be credited

If you entered the federal income taxes withheld from the Form 1099-G it will be included on the federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 25b.

Did you enter the withholding when you entered the 1099G?  

To enter withholding on Unemployment:

After you enter the Payer's name & address then on the next screen you select your state and enter the amount of Unemployment, there is a checkbox that says "Federal or state income tax was withheld on this payment".  You have to check it for the withholding boxes to show up on the next screen.

Hal_Al

Federal withholding is shown in box 4  of the 1099-G and state withholding in box 11.  If you entered the 1099-G, as shown, in TurboTax (TT), TT picked up the withholdings and entered them in right place on the forms. 

The amount on line 25a of form 1040  is the total  all federal withholding from all forms  (W-2, 1099-G, 1099-R, SSA-1099,  etc).