cathykidd

I've indicated on return that I am a part year resident AL (Jan - May) - and GA (June - Dec). Is this noted again under State - Alabama Earnings?

The comment notes: "Any adjustments to the amounts shown below should be extremely rare situations".  I would think this would be common to adjust Alabama Earnings if you're a part year resident.  So, I'm not sure if I should adjust this to show just first 5 months.
DanielV01

It depends.  Likely, you do not need to make any entries here.  The program will automatically count for Alabama what is reported to Alabama and to Georgia what is reported to Georgia.  Thus, if either you switched employers when you moved (most common), or at least reported to the employer when you moved so they started taking out tax to Georgia correctly, you have nothing further to enter on this screen.  However, if you worked with the same employer, moved, and forgot to report to your company the move, so that they continued to take out AL tax after you had already moved to Georgia, this is when you would make the adjustments above.  You would then have to allocate or assign, the correct amount of income to each state.  Here is an FAQ which discusses allocation a little further:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4777389