adolve

I received the 1099 - G from unployement but the form does not contain boxes 10a / 10b / 11

I just received the 1099 - G from unemployment in Oklahoma

.

In turbo tax, I am asked to fill information from box 10a and 10b and 11

I don't know the state identification number, but I guess that for 10a, I should put Oklahoma, and for 11b, I should put State Income tax withheld.

2021-01-29_16h46_59.png

2021-01-29_16h49_11.png

Is what I am doing correct? and what should I do for 10b box?

BillM223

10a - should probably "OK" (without the quotes).

10b - We in the Community do not know what the state identification number of Oklahoma is, but it is likely to be the same or similar to the Payer's Federal Identification Number on the left.

11 - yes, box 11 should be the amount of state tax withheld.

Note that if there is no state tax withheld, you should make sure to blank out 10a and 10b.

BillM223

iazona1

10b asks for State ID number.  Could that be the Recipient Number.  It doesn't call out Payer ID number to what they want.

Irene2805

If your form 1099-G does not have boxes 10a, 10b, or 11, please leave them blank on the Turbo Tax entry screen.

Not all  states tax these benefits and may not include these boxes on the form (or may leave both boxes blank). If that's the case, you can leave them blank here.

@iazona1