pitboss739

I’m native Work & live on reservation I pd my Wisconsin state taxes and get them all back. How do I file this?

IreneS

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

Certain income earned by a Native American who both lives and works on his or her tribal reservation is not subject to Wisconsin income tax.  To indicate this in TurboTax please follow these steps:

1. In your WI return, you will come to a screen, Here's the income that Wisconsin handles differently.
  2. In the Misc. section, click on the Start/Revisit box next to Native American's Tribal Income.   
  3. On the next screen, Native American's Tribal Income, enter the amount you earned on the tribal reservation. 

[Edited | 3/23/2020 |  12:33 pm PDT]

IreneS

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

[Edited | 3/23/2020 |  12:33 pm PDT]