mdrescher7

I live in NY but worked in NH Do I need to file in NH. I only made $648 in NH

CynthiaR

New Hampshire has no general personal income tax, but the state does tax interest and dividends at 5%. This tax is due from resident individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, and fiduciaries with nontransferable shares earning more than $2,400 per year (joint filers: $4,800) from their investments.

If you had New Hampshire state taxes withheld from your pay then you may want to file a non-resident New Hampshire tax return to get a refund on those taxes.

CynthiaR