Solved: I entered unemployment income for my wife but was not prompted to enter the federal and state taxes withheld. Why

pwstan1

I entered unemployment income for my wife but was not prompted to enter the federal and state taxes withheld. Why

PaulaM

For unemployment and paid family leave 1099-G:

To enter Box 4 and Box 11 for federal/state taxes withheld, make the small box beneath the state. Marking the box will open up the boxes on the next screen. 

It works the same way if your 1099-G was for Other Government Payments. Look for a small box to check that says 'federal/state income tax was withheld on this payment.'

See example below.

PaulaM

See example below.