I earned income in AZ, IN and NC. Resided in NC. I can apportion to AZ, but not IN or NC. How do I enter apportioned income for IN?

kenneth_gangl

If you are a NC resident then they tax you on all your income from everywhere ... so you need to complete a non resident AZ & IN returns FIRST  where you apportion the earnings for those states out of the total fed amount and then the NC gives you a credit on the 2 states where you paid taxes on the same income.  Enter the residency info in the MY INFO tab correctly then follow the interview in the state tab carefully. 

kenneth_gangl

Thanks, but the problem isn't that I'm not being careful in answering the questions.  The problem is that Turbotax asks me the question of how to apportion income in the interview for Arizona, but not for Indiana - the interviews are entirely different for each state.  

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.
See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>