turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rk7

I e-filed my 2017 fed & Michigan state taxes & am paying by auto debit. 2017 Michigan electronic filing instruction printout says I'm paying by check & to mail return??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

29 Replies

I e-filed my 2017 fed & Michigan state taxes & am paying by auto debit. 2017 Michigan electronic filing instruction printout says I'm paying by check & to mail return??

I have a similar question posted.  I e-filed 2017 Michigan return.  I have a refund coming, but my electronic instruction filing printout also tells me I need to mail a signed return with all attachments.

My return was accepted by the State, soI think this may be a glitch with the instructions being printed.

I don't know if they monitor this Xchange, but it would be nice if they would check it out and post a response.

melvenna

I am having this same issue.  I e-filed 2017 Michigan return.  I have a refund coming, but my electronic instruction filing printout also tells me I need to mail a signed return with all attachments.
Taxes098

Thank you! I am having the same issue. I think it is an issue with the TurboTax instructions this year. Very confusing and wish they would fix it!

Yes, I agree. Too bad they don't monitor this Xchange, or if they do they don't acknowledge problems with the software.  I tried to report it as a problem via phone.  To talk to a person to inform them they may have a problem would require that I upgrade my package from the free package I am eligible for.

Hi, we'd like to investigate this to see if there's a problem we can fix. In TurboTax Online, please click "Tax Tools" on the navigation bar on the left side and then click "Tools" then "Share my file with Agent" to get a token number and post it here. Your personal information will remain hidden when we review these files. Thanks.
busymom1

I don't see the tax tools option once the taxes are filed  anyone else?

I don't see it.

You need to get back to your return first, select the option to add a state if you need.
rk7

rk7

Log in and the add state button is at the bottom of the first page you see. Click and a black tool bar appears on the left. Click tax tools then tools. The link for share my file with an agent will be at the bottom of a pop up window.

@Rk Please check your inbox for an email.
obleena

@TurboTaxJackR  - Is turbo tax going to post an update of what your investigation found?
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies