When you transfer last year's return over, we'll also transfer any refunds you applied from your 2017 return. You'll see this credit in your refund meter when you start your 2018 return.
To see the amount of your Maine 2017 tax refund that was applied to your 2018 Maine tax return:
- In the TurboTax federal section, type estimates paid in the search bar.
- Select Jump to estimates paid.
- On the Estimates and Other Income Taxes Paid screen, scroll down to 2017 Refund Applied to 2018.
- Select 2017 refund applied to 2018 state taxes.
- On the How much of your 2017 state refund did you apply to your 2018 state taxes? screen, view the amount and select Done.
Still have questions?Make a post