Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am wondering if I need to do anything further re: my CT state income tax refund? My dashboard indicates 'started' but I'm unclear if I need to do anything else?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am wondering if I need to do anything further re: my CT state income tax refund? My dashboard indicates 'started' but I'm unclear if I need to do anything else?

Probably means it cannot be filed at all yet...you've started it, but it hasn't been filed.

Check here yoru CT forms status (in the actual software) here:

Intuit App

The CT tax returns cannot be filed until after 26 January...if yoru file contains the form CT-6251, then you have to wait until after 9 February to file

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Did you go through all the screens in the Connecticut section of TurboTax and run a state review? If not, make sure you do so.

If you did not, click on Your State Taxes in the right column, then tap Continue.

Tax champ @StreamTrain is correct. TurboTax expects Connecticut filing to be available on Jan. 26. 

You can use the link in @SteamTrain’s answer or check Connecticut Individual Form Availability for the latest updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies